*Updates*

It's been a while since I wrote a new post. This post is just update on what I've been going through lately.
 
Firstly, I started working in the lab since 5th January and it's been nearly a month already. How time flies. I'm starting to get some interesting results from my experiment. My supervisor said that there is something interesting with the result and with further experiments if things turn out fine, I might get my first paper published. InsyaAllah. I hope it will become a reality. My supervisor is really excited with the progress that she even ask me if i want to continue with the project when the semester starts. So, maybe if my timetable permits me to do so, I will be in the lab during the semester as well. Yay!!I'm sooo happy..hehe.. (bunyi nerd giler kan..but this is what I like doing).


Comments