PETRONAS Switch for XTRA Race Appreciation Party

Remember my past post that I mentioned I went for audition? Well guess what, I MADE IT!!!!! 

I attended the Appreciation Party for the first phase of the competition today at Delicious, Dua Residency on Jalan Tun Razak, KL and they announced that I was chosen. I'm so happy. So I'll be joining Scha next month in a road trip around Malaysia. I don't know where I'll be heading to but I'll update here as soon as I know. Here are some photos during the event today.

Enjoying the food
The event is about to start
Winners for the first round - Team Scha
One of the two lucky winners to be joining Scha on a road trip
With the beautiful Scha
The 4 teams. Game on guys!!
Fan girl mode
With my plus one

FBI Gangnam Style?
Shooting promo vid for our team
Precious memories

Here's the audition video that they showed during the event:


Stay tune for my Switch for XTRA story.
Till then~

Comments