The MU Fever

The MU that I'm going talk about here is not Manchester United but it's MU for Monster University. You can say that I may be a bit old for this movie, but hey sometimes it's good to unleash your inner child for you to stay young (in my opinion).

Came to the office today and found a parcel on my desk. When I opened the package, I found these items inside and it made me laughed because I totally forgot that I joined the contest as it was held last November.

The price that I won from Boo! You're In! on Facebook
It was a contest on Boo! You;re In! Facebook page. All I had to do was answer 10 questions based on Monster University movie. The organizer will give out 5 prizes (consist of glow in the dark flip flops, one foldable sport bag,  one cap and one stationary set) daily throughout the contest and the first two winners daily will also receive an adult watch (which I did get as well!).

Alhamdulillah, I will join more contest in the future to win more great prizes.

Comments