Done done done

I am officially done with Term 1 of my Masters Degree!!! That was fast right? I couldn't believe myself that it was over already and another 9 months I'll be done with this program. But mind you I didn't realize it will be this hectic. I have been warned that it will be busy, I just didn't realized that it will be VERY, VERY busy. With new module (subject/course) every two weeks and each module there are three assessments to be submitted within the timeline. So basically, an exam, presentation and written essay to be submitted within the two weeks period. Though the essay is due 4 weeks after the module is due, I still have another going on at the same time. It was not what I imagined when I signed up for this course. But I'm a quarter way there already, might as well see it to the end. 
Literally how I felt during throughout the term (Taken from 9gag)
So, here I am resting at home after completing my exam and presentation today. The exam was a bit hard and most (I think all of us) did worst than our last exam. But our course coordinator treated us to some mince pies after the exam that his wife baked for us. Which was so sweet of him. He also reminded us to take a good break as the next term will be super hectic (like it was not already hectic). 
Mince pies with fruit fillings
Though I'm officially on holiday now, I still need to complete an essay by this coming Monday as I'll be traveling after that and I don't want to be thinking about my essay while on holiday. Plus, I'm only coming back on the day it's due which I'm definitely not going to make the dateline if I don't get it done before that. 

Well, happy holiday and I'll update about my holiday as soon as I can. 
With my BBBM sisters. Gonna miss these ladies during the holiday period.

Comments