Playing Giada

I've been playing Giada for the past few days. I don't know why, but I was in the mood to cook. Though it doesn't help that I'm eating alone. So I don't know what effect it has on my kgs. But, who cares; you've got to enjoy life while you can right?

So what's been cooking in my kitchen? give your eye a feast..hahahaha *evil laugh*

Fuel for body. My breakfast for champion
Jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn filling. Recipe in this blog.
Vegetarian japchae (korean glass noodle)
Tortilla pizza from my nearly expired tortilla and I didn't want to make a wrap out of it.
Crispy chicken nachos. You can hardly see the chicken underneath the tortilla chips.
Fruit cocktail pudding. I didn't have any evaporated milk or colouring at home; so I used fresh milk instead to give some "colouring" to it
Not in the pics: Bubur jagung and KFC style fried chicken.

Comments