Mary Poppins: The Musical

Hi all,

Last night I went out in the storm to watch Mary Poppins The Musical at Bristol Hippodrome. I think out of all the musicals that I've watched to date (I have not watch that many, this is only my 4th), this was the best out of all of it. It even surpass Wicked, which was my favourite till yesterday. 

The official poster
All I can say was that the show was perfect in every way. From the pop-up book like of 17 Cherry Tree Lane, Upside down chimney sweeper and Mary Poppins flying out into the crowd at the end of the show. Not to mention the songs were also great as well. Even for someone who already watched the movie like me. I would really recommend this musical to theatre lovers. 

It's now showing at Bristol till the 28th of November. But it will tour other parts of the country after the show finishes here.

Here's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious for you:

 

Comments