2 days of weekend is not enough

Salam,

Without realising, its already the 9th day of Ramadhan. How quick time flies, it felt like it was just yesterday that we started fasting. This means that there's 21 days till Raya and only 21 days for us to make full use of this holy month. Use this opportunity wisely as we won't know if we would experience it again next year.

Called home yesterday and not surprisingly everybody is at home except me. It's the school holiday and my sibs have been home since the first day of Ramadhan. So not fair, how I wish I was there too. I don't know what's happening to me lately, I've been missing home like most of the time. I wasn't like this previously and I know that I was stronger in the past. I wish I have an explanation to this. Could it be that I'm tired of being away from home and missing out all the fun that they were having back there. How I wish I have the answer to that. 

For the time being I'm stuck with all of the assignments that needed my attention. I just can't wait for this semester to end so that I don't have to go to classes anymore. Although there will still be assignments next year even though there is no class. I just can't wait to do my honours as I will spend most of my time in the lab doing research. I just hope that I will get a good project and most importantly a good supervisor.

Lastly, my friend sent a pic of us to utusan and here is our Salam perantauan & Salam perantauan 2. I know its a bit early for it but early wish won't do us any harm right?

Till then~

Comments

Post a Comment