Get well soon, Johnny

My dear Johnny was involved in a minor accident yesterday. I was on my way back to the office from my lunch break. Coming out from a junction, I saw the car in front of me heading left. I was looking right to make sure it's clear, lift my foot from the break and I heard a screeching sound. Johnny kissed the butt of a white Toyota uncle. I came out of Johnny and said sorry to the Toyota owner. We exchanged phone number and before I can get a glimpse of his car reg number, he left the scene.

Last night, I went all the way to IPD PJ to make a police report. It turns out, you can't simply go to any police station to make an accident report. It has to be reported at the district police station. As mine happened at Kelana Jaya which is in PJ, I have to go to PJ to make the report. Luckily, the police there are very friendly and there's not many people there which made the process a lot easier.

Today, I spent the whole morning settling this matter. Firstly, admit Johnny to Proton COE hospital to get repair. But the first time I went there, I didn't have all the documents. So, I went back home look for the docs. Lucky that I live nearby so the trip back and forth didn't took that long. Once I got the relevant docs, sent my beloved back to hospital. Went to PJ to collect the police report and came back to COE to submit the police report. By the time I submitted the police report to COE, it was already 12 plus. Half a day already gone, then instead of going back to the office; I just head home and work from home.

So, now I am Johnny-less for about a fortnight. I'm going to miss you. Please get well soon my dear.

His injury. Tak banyak pun tapi still kena admitted for 2 weeks

Comments

  1. What an experience. Drive carefully next time :D poor johnny, admitted for 2 weeks... then again, does that mean u can work from home for 2 weeks? So nice~ wish i can work from home too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i wish..hari tu je work from home sbb ptg tu ada meeting kat UPM. Lagi dekat pergi UPM dari rumah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo.. r u staying wit ur parents or renting out?
    hows johnny btw? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment