Catching up with Bestie

Came back from catching up with one of my bestie today. It's been a while since we met each other and since our other friends can't make it, it's just the 2 of us.

Initially we wanted to go to Kulcats Barrio at TTDI but we didn't know that the shop closed on Tuesday. So, we head to One Utama instead and settled for Fish & Co for dinner and then we head to Molten Lava for dessert.

I had baked barramundi with teriyaki sauce with rice and coleslaw side dishes and Passion Fruit drink. My friend had aglio olio spaghetti with super duper big glass of chocolate exxxtasy which is actually milo drink. But for the price of RM7.90, it was definitely worth it.
Excited for dinner.

Note the big glass of chocolate exxxtasy
After dinner, we head to Molten Lava for dessert as there wasn't any dessert that we were interested in at Fish & Co. We thought this shop will sell molten lava chocolate cake, but we were wrong. This shop specialize in churros and funnel cake.

I like churros when I never had them outside Australia where I was introduced to it back in 2007. But to see it here in Malaysia, it's definitely my first time. So I ordered Molten chocolate dip churros for myself and my friend wanted to try the kiddy churros.

They made the churros fresh, so we watched the churros making process and it was served to us hot from the pan. It was delicious but I guess we were too full from our dinner that we had to tapau half of our food.
Molten Lava for dessert
Our churros for dessert
Molten Chocolate Dip Churros

Kiddy Churros
Interested to dine here? Here's the address:
Fish & Co One Utama
LG 350 Lower Ground Floor
Lebuh Bandar Utama Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: +60 3 7722 4928
Fax: +60 3 7722 1596


Molten Lava Cafe
Lot LG312B
(Opposite Cold Storage)
Lower Ground Floor
Oval, One Utama Shopping Centre
Tel : 03-77251777
Email : molten.lava@yahoo.com

Comments