Dinner with the girls



Dining out with my colleagues after work. We went to Restoran Murni at SS2, which was very close to the office. I've always heard my friend mentioning about this place but it's my first time here. Though I've been to the Taipan USJ outlet. 
Deciding what to drink. They have fancy names for their drinks

Finally we decided to have these:
From left: I Miss You, Carrot Juice, Watermelon Juice and Mango Special
Our food came a bit later so we decided to take some photos..


Our foods are here. All of us ended up ordering nasi lemak since it was the only thing that we felt like eating and the other menus were a bit too big for our tummies.
Itadakimasu.
I went home with a happy stomach.

Here's the address to this place:
Murni Discovery SS2
53 Jalan SS 2/75, Ss 2, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Till then~

Comments