Celebrating Birthday at Food Foundry

I went out to eat with my colleagues yesterday to celebrate Vaani’s birthday. We decided to go to Food Foundry since it was close to our office. This is my first visit to this shop though I’ve heard about it previously.
The interior
Menu. The have a variety of choices
We ordered three dishes for the 5 of us since none of us were that hungry and since I have a small appetite after my last fever I didn’t think that I’ll finish a whole meal for myself. In the end, we ordered seafood marinara pasta, aglio olio pasta and lamb shoulder (as per birthday girl request) as the main dishes.
Aglio Oglio
Seafood Marinara
Lamb Shoulder
I really like the seafood marinara pasta and the lamb dish. The lamb was tender and the sauce that complimented it went well with the lamb. It was very delicious. As for the aglio olio, personally there’s nothing special to it, just so-so.
All the dishes in one plate
Cleared all of the plates
This place is famous for their mille crepe cakes. There’s a variety of flavour to choose from but we went with chocolate that day and butterscotch cream cake. The butterscotch cake was a bit too sweet for my palate but I love the mille crepe cake. Would definitely come here again for the mille crepe and next time I would try a different flavours. 
Chocolate Mille Crepe Cake
Butterscoth Cake
Happy faces
So, if you’re in PJ and don’t know where to go, you can come to Food Foundry in Seksyen 17. You can even come here just for their mille crepe cake. But their service is a bit slow. So, if you’re in a hurry I wouldn’t recommend this place. Craving for their mille crepe cake? Head over to Food Foundry at::

Food Foundry 
Address: BG-8 Jalan 17/13, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 0379553885

Comments