I'm safe

Salam to all,

Just want to let you all know that I have safely arrived in UK. Though not yet in Coventry but currently in Bristol. I landed at Heathrow Airport last Saturday around 4.30pm local time without much hassle from the immigration and border control. But I had to wait for my sister to arrived from Qatar before taking the bus to Bristol at 1 in the morning. Finally managed to reach Bristol at 3am. I'm still struggling with jetlag and trying to beat it by being a tourist around Bristol.
Heathrow Airport 20092014 2307

Well, this post won't be about Bristol, will write about it soon. I just want to express my gratitude to my colleagues and friends that held farewells for me. My colleagues organized a lunch potluck for me which I was deeply touched and they personally cooked the dishes for the event.
Lunch with Tiff, Shermynn and Becky before they head off for their holiday and they won't be around during the potluck lunch.
Some of the delicious foods cooked by my colleagues.

With my veteran girls minus Tiffany, Wan Ling and Selvi.
With my minion, Thevika.
With my boss
The crazy Biovalence bunch
Really really love this present from them. Its so personalized.

Thanks to my uni friends for meeting up before I leave the country. It was hard trying to squeeze everything within a week as that was all the time that I had after resigning from work and before flying off to UK. And lastly to my bestie and two friends who came all the way to the airport to send me off. Thank you and thank you so much for everything.
Dinner at Belle's with Aza and Haziq
Thank you girls for coming to the airport to send me off.

Goodbye beloved family, see you soon.
Goodbye all and do let me know if you even plan to come this way for holiday. It would be a pleasure to play tourist guide. Till we meet again!

Comments