Back on court

Yesterday I went to Nottingham University for the annual Nottingham Malaysian Games where I participated in netball. It's been a while since I played netball and I'm glad to be able to play again in a tournament again. Brings me back memories of NCG back in Oz.

Well, we didn't make it to the semi as from the 5 groups consisting of 5-6 teams each; only the top 4 teams will make it to semi without going through quarter finals. Don't ask me why they don't have quarter finals, ask the organizers. Though we did win all of our group matches except one. If we would have won that match I guess we would have made it to the semi. Oh well, luck wasn't on our side. We will try harder for other games next year. But, we did have fun. That's the most important thing.
Warwick Netball Team
Us

and catching up this girl when I'm there

Comments