Unleashing the inner child in me

Hi all,

So I've been seeing a lot of adult coloring books at the bookstores lately and it kind of drawn me to them. Thinking back, I think every kids like to colour at certain point when they're growing up and I'm no exception.

Every time I go into a bookstore (Yes, I'm a bookworm and bookstores are my kind of heaven) and looked at the prices of these coloring books, oh my these books are so out of my budget. But a week ago, I went into The Works website to look for a story book (they have quite a good bargain for books) and found that they have colouring books that are within my budget. So, the outcome was not 1 or 2 but I ended up buying 3 coloring books; and they only cost me GBP 10. Quite a good bargain right?

My 'damage' from The Works. Sorry for my lack of photography skills. I was so excited, and this was teh result of that.

If people ask me what I'm currently doing, I'll reply I'm colouring books in my free time..hehe. You should give it a try. It's quite fun.

Till then~

Comments