A good start to the new year

Hi all,

A good news came in the email yesterday morning, after completing my Honours year (final year of degree) for 7 ++ years; the work that I did is finally published in Nature Communications. That was longer than I expected and I am ever thankful that it is finally out.

Although I only contributed a little during my 8 months of Honours year out of the whole paper, I am proud that I am able to contribute something to the scientific community.

Since I am no longer doing anything related to research, I guess this will be my last published scientific paper, unless I ever decided to do a PhD sometime down the road. Let me further think about that choice ;P

If you're interested, here's the link to the paper. I guess this is a good start for this year.
2018, bring it on!


Till then~

Comments