New look for the new year

It's another year and I can't believe that this year will be the 10th year since I started blogging, and yes that's a long way I've come. I'm not going to bore you with another boring new year wish and resolution post. 

Reflecting on what happened in 2017, I've realised that I've come a long way since then. How both my professional and personal life had an unexpected turn and I've realised that whatever plans I had for myself was never really mine as Allah has better plans for me. Even though I have not seen the light at the end of the tunnel yet, who am I to doubt the what Allah has planned for me. Whatever it is, I believe it will be the best for me. 

So hoping that 2018 will be a better year for me and I can't wait to write 12 new chapters in my life with 365 new pages. 


Comments