Home Again~

I’m at home again after 2 months in Brisbane..I’ve wanted to update my blog the day I landed but I just can’t be bothered to write. It’s been two days at home already and I’ve done nothing at all. I haven’t had a good rest since I’ve finished my exams as my friend from Sydney came for a visit.
Crazy moments with these people
So, I am officially done with third year of my degree and one more year to go to complete my degree. How time flies, I still remember the first time I arrived in Brisbane. Everything seems so alien but now I’m quite familiar with it and I do have some thought of continuing my post graduate studies here. But leave that for later.

I’ve watched New Moon last Saturday. It didn’t go to my expectations. I expected more but it was quite boring. I fall asleep during the movie and my friend keep poking me every now and then to wake me up..hehe. I think it’s because I’m not much of a Twilight Saga fan that’s why I find it quite boring. Honestly, I think that the movie was mono tone, too much talking and no climax. Though some of my friends enjoyed it and said that it was fabulous but I don’t agree.

Now that I’m back for a long holiday, I just want to enjoy it and have fun with my friends and family.

P/S: results will be out next Tuesday and I’m so not looking forward to it.

Till then~

Comments