Queen's Hostel, Penang

Salam,

Today I wanted to review a hostel that I stayed during my recent trip to Penang. The hostel is called Queen's Hostel and it's located at Queen Street, George Town. They also call themselves female friendly hostel which I kind of agree as I felt safe when I stayed there and equipped with girly stuffs.
In front of the hostel
Colourful stairs to the first floor

I stayed at the dorm room upstairs. It was very comfortable and you feel very safe as the upstairs dorm is secured with security lock. The dorm beds are canopy-like and you will have your own private space.
The canopy beds on the first floor
The individual canopy beds
I love these individual beds
I would really recommend the dorm for female single traveler or if you're traveling with girlfriends. But if you do have male companions traveling with you, they can stay at the private room on the ground floor.
Private room on the ground floor

Reception and ground floor
They have all the things that a girl needs. From a full length mirror, hair dryer as well as OPI nail polish that you can use. The location is also very strategic. You can walk to Little India and Armenian Street.
Nail polish that you can use
Common area on the first floor
Colourful bean bags at the common area on the ground floor
I would really recommend this place if you're female and looking for a place to stay in Penang.

Comments