The Jakun-ness in me

First of all, please forgive my Manglish in the title. I had no other words to replace it.

Last night, I received a whatsapp message from my sister at 2140. The conversation goes like this:

Sis: Okay I'm waiting for snow pics from you
Me: Where got snow
Me: Hujan adala (as I saw the raining symbol at the weather widget on my laptop)
Sis: --Showed me a print screen of my neighbour's tweet--
--I went to my window and peeked outside--
Me: Ok mmg snow kat luar

When I saw that it was snowing outside, I shouted to my housemate who's upstairs doing her assignment to change and go out to play with the snow. So jakun right? Without thinking much, I put on my jeans and headscarf, and went out with a camera and the house key. I didn't even bother putting on my jacket (as I was so excited). Who wouldn't be? first time experiencing snow since I got here. The last time it snowed on boxing day, I was in Bristol. It only manage to last about 10 minutes outside before I started shivering due to lack of proper clothing. Well, it wasn't that heavy but here are the pics of my first snow in Coventry:
Happy face
Finally snowing in Coventry
Only in sweater
The day after at Uni
Someone managed to make snowmen at Uni

Comments