Burger&Lobster

I've recently heard of this place from my sister. They have 2 branches in the UK: London and Cardiff. Since we were in Cardiff yesterday for my sister's birthday, we decided to check the place out.

This place is so simple. They only have 3 things on their menu; Burger, Lobster or Lobster Roll with fries, salad, and lemon and herb butter sauce on the side. All of the three items cost £20. Personally I think the price is a bit steep for burger and the lobster roll, that's why we chose Lobster.
Hungry faces waiting for our food
So, if you're craving for some Lobster; I would definitely recommend this place. But get ready to be messy and it will get messy half way through. Though it might not look big, believe me; it is. I was so full at the end of the meal. So if you have a small appetite, do share it.
Our grilled lobster
Nyum nyum

P/S: Sorry as I did not take many photo as I was too hungry to think about anything else. 

Comments