Love is Punishment

Don't freak out with the title of this post, it 's actually a title of a song . Recently, I 've just finished watching a Korean drama, Shining Inheritance. This drama is one of the must watch drama in my opinion though other people may think otherwise. At times I'm really annoyed with SeungKi's character for being such a spoilt brat but then this means that his acting skills are quite good since he's a ballad singer and not really an actor. This song is one of the OSTs of the drama  that keeps playing in head. So, I thought that I might share this song with others and see what others have to say about it..hehe...
p/s: I  think K.Will has a really nice voice.


Another song that keeps playing in my head is Surgeon Bong Dal Hee OST. I didn't watch this drama, so there's nothing I can comment  about it. I only like this song because my oppas (SS501) sang it..hehe..


Enjoy~

Comments