The End

30th October 2009 marked the end of my classes day in uni. But  I still have exam to get out of the way first before I'm officially done with my third year. After this it will be honours and I'll be in lab during things that I love to do *hooray*. But then the finding-the-project part for honours is trouble and making the decision for which project to do is another trouble. That's what  I'm going through right now. I didn't know it was that hard in making the desicion.

I have three projects that I want to do and I feel like splitting my body into three parts so that I can do all three projects. That's how hard it is for me to make up my mind. Well, I kinda made up my desicion last week but I don't feel like I'm making the correct one. Don't askme why because I don't have the answer to it myself. For the time being I just wanna concentrate on my exam and make up my mind after I'm done with my exam. Hopefully I'm sure about my desicion by then.

Till then~

Comments

Post a Comment