Monday..again

The dreaded Monday has come once again. I’ve always hated Monday as another long week is ahead of me with all sorts of stuff. Actually I kind of like today as I don’t have an assignment to submit this week and there’s no more long practical classes that I need to attend. I’ve just gone through 2 weeks of hectic and sleepless night and mind you it was not interesting at all. So, I’m quite looking forward to this week.

Five assignments in 2 weeks were like hell for me which was what I’ve gone through for the past fortnight. Trust me I’m never going to do my work last minute ever again. It gave me so much suffering plus couple of emotional breakdowns. I think all uni student will face  this kind of situation some day or another during their uni life. But that’s all done  (alhamdulillah) and I’m quite proud of myself for getting it done on time though there were one or two late ones.

Now, I have one week and a half of classes left. After the 30th of October I won’t be attending any more classes..Yahooooo!! How good is that? I can then be where I want to be, in the lab doing research. Seriously I can’t wait for honours next year, no class and purely lab work for 9 months plus its my last year in Brisbane. For the time being, I need to find a supervisor and settle my honours project before I head home on 22nd of November.

Till then~

Comments