Salam Maal Hijrah

To all Muslims around the world

Happy New Year

Hopefully this year is better than the last. I received 2 news at the start of this new year. One of them is good but one of them is not so good.

The good news is that my work during last summer on mango is in the process of being publish. I am so happy when I received an email from my previous supervisor asking me to proofread the draft of the paper. Although I am not the primary author but still it will be my first publication.

The bad news is I need to move house again. My current house has been sold and the new owner want to renovate it. I had sensed that we had to move out when the agent starts to bring people to see the house. The location of the house is so good and the rent is cheap. i don't know if I will find the house that will be as convenient as this one. Not to mention the space of the house. That means I need to go on house hunting again and just don't like to go on house hunting. It is so irritating going for inspection from one house to another and doing all those applications. I thought that I don't need to go through all of these again after I moved last year. I guess I was wrong.

Well, that's life. Full of unexpected things.

Comments