Old Memories

Hello all,

Another update from my holiday. Though I'm in Venice right now and I've been writing since I was in Amsterdam but I still haven't finish with my story in UK. On Christmas eve, I went to the place where I've stayed for 4 years which was Swansea. It just felt so good to be back at the place where I grew up.

Nothing much change except that more roads are one way and it was more packed than it was 10 years ago. I went to my old house, nothing much was different but they cut down the bush and they painted the door white. Besides that, everything else was the same. In Swansea, we went to Mumble's pier where we can see the light house. Now, we need to pay 50p if we want to go onto the pier, it used to be free. Well, things change over the years. The city was basically the same but the islamic centre at the centre is bigger. They extend it until I feel like having a treasure hunt in it. Owh how I miss the good old days in Swansea.
Swansea..we're coming!!
Mumbles Pier. Just how I remember it.

Mumbles Castle

98 Hanover Street. Where I spent 3 years o my childhood.
Swansea Town
Halal subway. Something that cannot be found in Australia.

Swansea Castle ruin

99p store in town where everything in store costs 99p
Around 3, we went back to Cardiff and walk around cardiff in the night with Kira. It was my only outing with Kira as I didn't meet her again in London. By the way, thank you Shakira for your hospitality especially with all the good foods that you feed us and Wii. Thanx for everything my dear friend.
with Shakira at Cardiff

Schoolmates

Thanks Shakira for your hospitality. In front of Shakira's house.

Till then~

Comments

  1. huhu..
    mcm best jek huda..
    sdey la lak..bile la dpt jupe korang2 nih..sob2

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment