A Date with Datin M

I just got back from meeting one of my high school bestie. It's been a few months since we saw each other.She just resigned her work and will be heading to the Holy Land of Mecca sometime end of this month or early next month to work there. Lucky her to be able to be on the holy land for the next one year. 

Well, we met over dinner at Sunway Pyramid (my favorite spot). Knowing her, I know she wanted to eat at a place that sells good food and have dessert. Initially I wanted to suggest Tong Pak Fu, but I recently went there so we decided to go to MOF Japanese Cafe.

This is my second time here, the first time was with my colleague for lunch. Since we didn't have much time previously, we didn't try their dessert. So despite that this is my second time here, it's my first time trying the dessert.  These are what we had just now:
Saba Bento Set, RM28.80
Food for sick people: Kino Kimchi Pot, RM 11.90.
Dessert: Shiro Kurian, RM 13. There's variety of dessert that you can choose from.
Hungry girl pose before she digs in her food

Overall, the main dish was very filling but the dessert was so-so only. Another place that I'll recommend to dine in when you are in Sunway Pyramid. Happy weekend people!!


MOF Japanese Cafe
F1.67, Sunway Pyramid.
Tel: +60356382688

Comments