The Day I Pampered Myself

Today I took mum out for her belated Mother’s Day gift. We went to Amante in Bukit Tinggi, Klang for full body hot stone massage. I got a good deal from Groupon and it only costs RM39 for one and a half hour full body hot stone massage session instead of RM188.

This was my first massage experience in Malaysia and the second massage of my lifetime (yes, I’ve only been to a full body massage once in the past back in 2009). Our appointment was at 2pm. When we reached there, we were shown to our treatment room. The treatment room was very simple and spacious. We had the treatment room for the both of us. 

Then we had to change into the items that they prepared for us and the massage session started. Even though it was a hot stone massage, the masseuse gave me a back massage first. The massage was very nice and relaxing, though at some point it did hurt a bit but I think it was because my muscle was tense at that area. The masseuse also gave me a hand and shoulder massage before using the hot stone to massage my body again. 

 The massage was so relaxing that I feel asleep for some part of it. After the massage, they served us with hot ginger tea. Overall, I really enjoyed my first hot stone massage and I really want to do it again in the future. 

P/S: I didn’t take any photo during my visit here. But if you’re interested, here’s the address: 

Amante Nail Spa and Body Care 
Klang @ Bukit Tinggi II 
No. 32, Lorong Batu Nilam 21A, Bukit Tinggi 2, Klang. 
Valid Tue – Sun: 10am – 8pm (including public holidays). 
Phone: 03-3323 6404 

There are 12 outlets in total in Klang Valley. You can get the list of the outlets here.

Comments

  1. Attending on a massage session is really a good thing! It helps you to relax and put away your stress physically and mentally. Plus, it is also better if you're with your loved ones. Thanks for sharing this escapade with your mum, Huda! Cheers!

    William Connors @ The Healing Station

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment