Mojo Jojo

Hi all,

Today I won’t be talking about the villain in the cartoon power puff girl, but a cafe called Mojo Nail Cafe located in SS2, PJ. I got to know about this cafe when I saw a high tea offer at Groupon, so my friend and I decided to buy the deal.

We had zero knowledge about the cafe and last Friday when I remembered about the deal that we bought a few months ago, we realized that the deal will expire this weekend. So, I called the cafe on Monday and book for appointment today. 
Interior of the cafe


Open style drink preparation area
We went for lunch today to redeem the high tea deal. The deal consists of drinks, food and a pot of ice cream. But I don’t remember them serving us the ice cream. But the food was so-so only; I wouldn’t come here for the high tea again.
Ice lemon tea & and hot latte
Our 3-tier high tea set for 2

Bottom tier: waffles, spaghetti, cheese cake and coleslaw
Middle tier: fruit salad, butter cookies, sandwiches and chocolate biscuit

Top tier: Chocolate and vanilla muffins, marshmallow and chocolate dip
But I wanted to try their manicure and pedicure services. We didn’t have time to do it today but I will try the next time I come here.
The nail service available at the cafe
If you want to try their service, you can visit them at:

Mojo Nail Cafe
Address: 105 Jalan SS 2/24, SS@, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 01116318479

That's all.
Till then~

Comments