Gift Ideas

Running out of ideas what gifts to give your friends/mum/dad/boss/teachers/bf/gf for various occasions? You can get gifts from Noteworthie. They have notebooks, gift items and earth friendly paper items that you can choose from.

I bought 2 notebooks and 2 boxes of goodness products from them on Sunday and received them in the mail today. Want to know what they looked like? Look at the photo below. I bought the "I Dream of Traveling the World" for myself and the other three I plan to give them to my 2 friends as a farewell gift as they'll be leaving the country soon.

The items that I bought from them on Sunday that came in the mail today.
For more information, head over to their website for the full list of products that they sell. You can also head to their facebook page and follow them on instagram and twitter.

Comments